Monday, October 17, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again Food Everywhere!




The holiday's are fast approaching and you know what that means - 
lot's of places to go, not enough time to cook right and even better--
families get together and have all that once a year yummy food! 
So don't wait for New Years to begin that healthy eating, exercise resolution. 
Start NOW so you can enjoy some of that yummy food guilt free.


I would start with the shake - 30 day money back guarantee, but you ask
 anyone that knew me a year ago - the change has been amazing.
 No caffeine jitters just good energy and cravings for sweets - GONE! 


http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/BLESSEDANDFIT


Then find a workout you like (I love Turbo Jam because of the music, 
gets me up and off my butt ;-) plus I love to dance)

I feel better at 57 years of age than I did when I was 40!





http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/BLESSEDANDFIT


Let me know if I can help in anyway - I don't have a 'fit' club or area except 
for my body and I will share all I've been through if it will help you.

YOU have to desire to be healthy, no one will get you there, no magic pills,
 no magic exercise - it's YOU.....but these are some aids that will
make it fun and help!

Have an awesome week!!!!



THIS IS THE NEXT ONE I'M GETTING !!  LIKE I SAID I LOVE TO DANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment