Monday, March 18, 2013

Review on Johnsonville Chicken Sausage

I love food, I love to cook and I love to eat. So as a BzzAgent I had the opportunity to try Johnsonville Chicken Sausage.


Since I am not a sausage fan my husband requested we try it with eggs.


So this is what we had for breakfast. I was really surprised that it had very little grease, usually I find sausage to have a high grease factor, in cooking and taste.

However, this Johnsonville Chicken Sausage was very low in grease during the cooking and did not have that greasy feeling or taste.

This is a sausage I will now add to our rice meals as well as occasionally for breakfast.

The only thing I did not like about this product is the high sodium content.




I also found recipes at allrecipes.com for this product and this is what I will be trying with my next purchase -



No comments:

Post a Comment