Friday, March 1, 2013

BzzAgent Trying MorningStar Veggie Burger

I am a BzzAgent
One of the perks of being a BzzAgent is I get to try different products and give my opinion.

This is the latest product I tried and I must say I wasn't too thrilled to take the first bite because I'm a 'meat' person.



When I took the package out I did not like the looks of this patty. Then I opened the plastic wrap and this wonderful aroma filled my nostrils.  :-) 
I love beans and it was the aroma of spicy beans.

I used the microwave and cooked it for 2 minutes 10 seconds.
Perfect temperature

Then I proceeded to take a bite


I was afraid to use my video because I was ready to spit it out.
SURPRISE
I loved it.
It wasn't greasy like a hamburger, it had a flavor I enjoy and the texture fooled my mouth.

For me they are a little pricey but if you shop the sales and have a coupon they are well worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment