Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kroger Skillet Meals and Fresh Selection Salad Kit Yummy



I love being a BzzAgent and this is one of the reasons why !!!

I received coupons to try Kroger's Garlic Bread, Fresh Selection Salad Kit, and a Skillet Meal.


So no I had to decide what Salad and what Skillet Meal I wanted, they have a good selection.
This is what I ended up with.




After picking these items up I came down with the flu and for about 5 days I'd get home from work and head straight to bed.
On the 6th day I was getting hungry and feeling better---just now well enough to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

Then I remembered these items and with the help of my husband we put together a GREAT meal in about 10 minutes. It was fast, easy and with my husband it was fun!

It was delicious and I know it will be helpful to have a couple Skillet Meals in my freezer at all times.
The Salad Kits will be great for lunch at my job.
and the Garlic Bread.....well we ate on that for a couple days so I need to find a way to fix 1/4 of a loaf and refreeze the rest.

When you shop this week make sure you try these items, you won't be disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment