Monday, September 23, 2013

Kashi HummusCrisps

I have never liked the Kashi brand. My husband and I tried one of their cereals years ago and just never thought we'd try them again.

However, when the opportunity came as a BzzAgent, to try this product we decided to give them one more try.




We picked up a bag of Kashi Hummus Crisps at Kroger, Sea Salt & Olive Oil.


I was so sure I would not like them that I took a BIG handful, left the bag with my husband in his studio and walked away.

First bite, that wasn't too bad, second bite, this isn't bad at all, handful is suddenly gone so I head back to my husbands studio to get the bag!!!

Now my problem is eating the 'suggested' amount.

Good thing they are a healthier chip!
               *3.5g total fat per serving

                     **3g protein from chick peas and whole grains. Not a significant source of protein.

For more information to to this link  :     Kashi Hummus Crisps




No comments:

Post a Comment