Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kroger Spring Dinners Review


This was an amazing meal

As a BzzAgent we had the chance to try
Kroger Moist and Tender Pork Tenderloin
Homestyle Mac n Cheese
Crescent Dinner Rolls
and a cake for dessert




The tenderloin was easy to fix. I rubbed spices on the pork and baked it for about an hour. The aroma was wonderful and it came out moist and tasty.

I did not like the mac n cheese, the consistency just wasn't what I like and there really wasn't enough for 3 let alone a family of 4.

I am now addicted to the Crescent rolls, as is my husband. This is one product I will probably buy twice a month.

The cake was good. The only problem was I had to microwave the icing so it would spread smoothly.

The fellowship we had during this dinner made it a perfect meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment