Sunday, November 18, 2012

Alexia Food

As a BzzAgent I get to try products and give my opinion.

I love to try food products !!


These are 3 of the Alexia products I had the pleasure of eating!!  I did share them with my husband even though I could have eaten the Sweet Potatoes all by myself



The bread was the hardest to find. I finally found it at Meijer

All products were good but my favorite was the baked Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries. 
The bread was good and it came in a size that was good for my husband and I - you get 2 loaves and that was used for 2 different dinners for us.

I would suggest having these items handy for those unexpected dinner guests as they are quick, easy and delicious.

You can click on this link to find out what groceries in your area carry these products.



No comments:

Post a Comment