Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Covergirl and Olay

I am a BzzAgent !!

This is the kit I received today
'Covergirl and Olay have joined forces again...'
so I will be trying the Covergirl & Olay tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation AND Covergirl & Olay Pressed Powder.

I have NEVER been fond of using powder so this will be interesting!


Tomorrow I will begin to use the 2 in 1 Foundation -
     Will it really take just one pump of this product to cover my face?
     Will it help reduce the appearance of discolorations.....by hydrating my skin?

then I will finish this with a light layer of the Pressed Powder.


Here's my picture - no makeup.........
so we can see if it really makes a difference.......
not brave enough to do a closeup  ;-)  but I did take one so I might use it after I've tried the product....if I see a difference  lol





No comments:

Post a Comment