Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meijer Does a Great Job

Through BzzAgent I was sent an offer to try Meijer's Photo Department. They gave me a coupon for a free Canvas Print.

The only problem I encountered was finding time to get to the Meijer that is closest to us. It's not in an area we frequently travel. However it was worth the journey!

Upon our arrival the sales representative treated us like valued customers. He walked us through their computer setup, which was super easy. I now have the confidence to do this on my own :-)  The whole process took less than 5 minutes.

Our picture was ready the next day so my husband went to pick it up, as I had to work. He was so excited about the quality of this canvas print that he came up to my work to show it to me. It was pretty impressive!! I can't say too much about it because it's a Christmas gift.  I will post a picture after Christmas.

I would highly recommend using Meijer's photo department. I'm going back to figure out what else they offer for future gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment