Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exciting Times

Exciting Times!

Since I've opened my heart up to the Lord and really began to listen to Him. 
Since I've opened my Bible and read His Word with purpose.
Since I've take the time to check the Greek or Hebrew meaning of some words.......

God has been doing amazing things in my life.

Have I had to make changes
you betcha!

Did it hurt?

sometimes

Worth it?

for sure!!!!

Once I stopped 'attending' church and became part of the church, which is the body (people) not the building.....
POWER HOPE HEALING PROTECTION
and more
came in!

God's Word is true.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11


1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully uplifting post! We can all use this during this hard times!!!

    ReplyDelete