Thursday, August 1, 2013

As A BzzAgent I Tried the Special K Nourish Bars and Oatmeal

Yep had to run out off the house without breakfast again this morning....but wait !!!!
Through BzzAgent I have Special K Nourish Oatmeal to try.

This morning as the computer was booting up. I made me some
Cranberry and Almond Oatmeal.
Very easy you just add hot or boiling water and stir, then add
the Cranberries and Almonds and stir again.

YUMMY!

I was pleasantly surprised that it filled me up and I wasn't hungry
until lunch time.

Then I had a Special K Nourish Bar
a Lemon Twist

That didn't hold me over for very long but it did help my stomach
to think it had gotten some food. 
When I drank skim milk with the bar it helped me last
about 3 hours before thinking of food again.

Here's a picture of the awesome items I received as a BzzAgent to try


I'm also going to add these to my list of items for our next camping trip.

#GotItFree 


No comments:

Post a Comment