Thursday, December 13, 2012

COVERGIRL Blastflipstick Review


This is an amazing product that I was able to try for FREE as a BzzAgent.

I have not worn lipstick for years nor do I feel like I have the lips for it. So I was excited to have the opportunity to try the Blastflipstick from Covergirl.

I have always favored Covergirl products.

They were very generous and sent three different samples: Minx #855; stunner #840 and vixen #820

Stunner - one side was too red for me but I loved the, what I would call copper, opposite side. So this one I would use for when I work in the office.

Minx - both sides too dark for me mainly because I don't have lips to make it look good.

Vixen - I like both sides and this is the one I carry with me.

Thank you Covergirl and Bzz for giving me the opportunity to try these.



No comments:

Post a Comment